breaking

World View

World View

Be a part of Global Change!

✦ ✦ Unlabelled ✦ THE KEY TO LUCID DREAMING

Share This

Ask yourself what do you want from life. If you’re at all curious about experiencing new means of perception and achieving true happiness, then yes, lucid dreaming will improve your life!
DO YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS CLEARLY?
DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE OTHER DIMENSIONS, OTHER REALITIES AND BE ABLE TO LIVE THE LIFE YOU WERE TRULY MEANT TO LIVE?
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN VALUABLE LESSONS FROM THE POWER OF DREAMS TO TRANSFORM YOUR WAKING HOURS?
DO YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO LIVE OUT YOUR MOST INTIMATE FANTASIES?
DO YOU WISH TO FIND THE PATH TO TRUE FULFILLMENT?
If the answer to any of those questions is ‘YES’ then you owe it to yourself to find out more about the power of lucid dreams.

My Story: How I discovered the secret of Lucid Dreams
It was only by chance that I stumbled upon the incredible truth about the power of lucid dreams. Let’s face it, lucid dreaming is one of those things that isn’t widely known!
For me, the awesome full knowledge of lucid dreams came at a point when I felt as if my life was going nowhere. In fact, if I hadn’t learned how to harness the power of lucid dreaming, I doubt that I’d be able to function as a normal person today!
Have you ever had one of those dreams where you know that you’re dreaming but you still get completely caught up with what’s happening in the dream? In very simple terms, these dreams are the ‘building blocks’ of the art of lucid dreaming. The important thing to learn is what to do with those particular types of dreams.
Until I learnt the secrets, I’d experienced those dreams very occasionally. I thought that they were kind of ‘weird’ but other than that, I didn’t pay too much attention to them.
As a child and teenager I was always kind of a happy-go-lucky type of person. There wasn’t a specific event that caused all of that to change but it was definitely the case that once I reached my mid twenties, things no longer seemed to be going right for me.
Suddenly it seemed that everything was against me. For one thing I’d been seeing my girlfriend since college. We’d been engaged for a year and we’d spent months planning what I thought was going to be the perfect wedding. Just a month before the big day she called me up to say it didn’t ‘feel right’ to go through with the big day.

The wedding was off!

That was bad enough but to be honest I would have been able to move on and get over it if it wasn’t for the fact that other bad things were happening as well. A month after the break-up I was knocked off my bicycle and had to spend four weeks in a leg cast. What’s more, I ended up getting a new boss at work who took a major dislike to me. It got to a point where I dreaded waking up in the morning!
By this time I was feeling so low that I felt as if I could no longer be bothered making an effort striving for my goals any more. What was the point?
My life had gone seriously off track and I couldn’t see a way out. I went to see my doctor. All he could really do though was to refer my to a therapist or psychiatrist and give me some pills! I knew that I wasn’t ill! I just needed some direction!
The answer came by accident. I was browsing through an old second hand bookshop when I came upon a guide to Tibetan philosophy and mysticism. I happened to come across a section on lucid dreams. The reason why this struck me was because the night before, I had experienced one of those dreams where you can kind of control what’s happening.
I’d dreamt that I’d been at work and was having a conversation with the boss who had been bullying me. What was annoying about that dream was that whatever I was saying to her seemed to be working but I just couldn’t seem to remember the details of it!
What I read about lucid dreams in that short book caught my interest. It led me on a quest for knowledge to find out the truth about the hidden art of lucid dreaming and how wonderful it can be.
That quest for knowledge was wide ranging. I considered ancient Sanskrit texts and works on Tibetan philosophy. I considered the whole concept of consciousness and reality – but best of all, I was able to look at it from an entirely new perspective!
Please note, MY RESEARCH WAS CONDUCTED WITH AN ENTIRELY OPEN MIND. I’m not a psychic or some kind of guru. I definitely didn’t limit myself to Eastern mystical thought when I went about my research. I considered all the very latest conventional scientific research on areas such as neurology, the function of REM sleep, and deep sleep in addition to the science of ‘sleep therapy’.
The results of my research were astonishing. I was able to harness the power of the ancient lucid dreaming techniques but really make the most of them by using what I had learned from modern science about the nature of sleep.
I was the first person to notice the benefits. I learned the secrets of how to CONTROL my dreams. I learned how to REMEMBER my dreams. I also learned how to UTILIZE THE POWER OF DREAMS IN EVERYDAY LIFE.
The results? My dream time is now a kaleidoscope of excitement and experience that I can tap in to whenever I like! What’s more, I’m TOTALLY IN CONTROL of it!
It’s now been 5 years since I discovered the power of lucid dreams. My life has been completely transformed. I got my confidence back and I’m now married with two children. I’ve still got my lucid dreams to enjoy whenever I want to!
Hundreds of people have already used my methods and have been able to totally transform their lives thanks to lucid dreaming. The best news is that YOU TOO CAN NOW LEARN THE SECRETS OF LUCID DREAMING THANKS TO Lucid Dreaming Secrets Unveiled!
>>> http://fe.gd/E4k

About Celes Light

United Shift Alliance - facebook.com/unitedshift
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply