breaking

World View

World View

Be a part of Global Change!

✦ ✦ Unlabelled ✦ Cannabis gives moobs !

Share This

One of the UK's top doctors says he's seen a big rise in the number of men having breast reduction surgery.

Gynaecomastia, commonly known as man boobs or 'moobs', is a medical condition that causes tissue in the chest area to develop like a female breast.

There's usually no clear cause but doctors say sometimes men get it because of hormonal problems in the body - having more of the female hormone oestrogen than normal.

Men who are very overweight and use drugs like cannabis are also more likely to suffer from it.

One sufferer told Newsbeat: "Whenever I took my T-shirt off I had a proper set of boobs. They were massive, they were noticeable from every angle. I definitely would have passed for a woman.

'Hide my chest'

"I wouldn't have gone swimming - not a chance. Going on a foreign holiday, I wouldn't have taken my top off until I was on my own. I was very self-conscious, very embarrassed.

"It was always on my mind. I would always have my arms folded or a big jumper on, something just to hide my chest."

Although losing weight can help, very rarely is it the cure!

>>> http://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=224240&s=183

About Celes Light

United Shift Alliance - facebook.com/unitedshift
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply