breaking

World View

World View

Be a part of Global Change!

✦ ✦ Unlabelled ✦ The Three Days of Darkness

Share This



I have been receiving visitations recently by the ‘Menorah’ that are the collective consciousness of the Anunnaki, the collective Elohim and the seven lamp stands. When they visit as a collective consciousness they do not stay long as their energy is so powerful that it is hard for my flesh and blood body and human mind to take. The more I ascend, the longer I can be in their presence.
They are slowly ‘toughening’ up my whole physical body and auric bodies to withstand their vibrations. They are helping me in my ascension in order to spend more time with them and to be more ‘like’ them as a human being. It is not an easy process as I feel the ascension symptoms of nausea and dizziness on a daily basis now though I am slowly getting used to it.
When the Anunnaki or the Menorah speak to me as a collective energy, the style in which they speak changes; they are a complete and whole unit and their words are direct and to the point. Because I am not a fearful person and because I understand their ways, the words they use and the way they say them is easy for me to accept and know that they come from the place of complete and total love.
Because there are many fearful people out there who do not face their fears but choose to verbally abuse the messengers of truth, I was not going to share excerpts of my interactions with the Menorah because these interactions regard my personal growth and their private messages to me, but they have told me that I must publish parts of our communications for those who follow our work to become more aware of who Theophilos and I am and what Esophoria is.
Here is my most recent interaction with the Menorah which is followed by a new message regarding the 3 days of darkness, given to me by the Goddess of Inanna who is my higher self. Please know that you may not understand it and if you do not, you are not meant to. It is meant for those who are aligned with the energies of the Anunnaki which is a place in enlightenment the gods are, through us, trying to help you achieve.
Menorah:
“We come from the most high.
We come from the most high of all.
The temple is ablaze.
The angels are waiting.
Manifested alchemy.
Guardians of the gates of the city of JERUSALEM!
The blind folded beast with the 7 heads.
Has awoken.
This is a call to arms.
Awaken all you who hear with the ears of the almighty one.
The golden chariot is soon to arrive.
Bearing the gift of prophecy and truth.
As each lamp is lit.
And I see the clouds.
And I see the Elohim.
Sitting on the clouds.
Wheels of fire.
Oh, Sephi – Ra!
Calling on the names of the powerful ones to rise from their graves.
The graves of the forgotten cemetery that lies beneath the great temple of Solomon.
Whom king David did open the depths of the kingdom beneath the souls who we willing to partake in this great awakening.
Of the souls of those who have been and fought before.
We have come now. We are you. We have come within you to make this happen.
You are a candle.
You are a flame.
You are the lamps.
The two lamps.
The two lamp stands of the seven.
Who shine upon Earth.
As beacons of light.
To nourish those who wish to be fed.
The light of the true Manna.”
The Three Days of Darkness Explained

For the past 2 days I have heard the words ‘the 3 days of darkness’ which I knew that eventually this is something the Anunnaki would want to teach me about and publish to humanity.
I begin to hear Inanna calling my name and so it was time to go into meditation to meet with her. As I closed my eyes I saw that I was in a beautiful garden and within that garden was a beautiful tree that bore many different kinds of fruit. I walk up to the tree and from behind the tree appear the Goddess Inanna. I look very much like her with her dark, black way hair. She is a lot taller and broader than I and does not appear in the same garments each time.
We walk towards each other and hug like old friends. I instantly begin to feel myself vibrate at a faster frequency and my heart beat quickens. This is a natural reaction from my part when I meet my higher self.
She begins to tell me that she wishes to teach about the 3 days of darkness which is only natural considering that she was the first deity to ever die and be resurrected. I already know what she will say and what the 3 days of darkness symbolizes but she can explain in much better words than I and so I begin this channeling.
Inanna: “Nanaea. Picture this in your mind! The sounds of loves vibrations! The language of infinity is within you. You have always had the ability to speak with the gods and beings of light in all frequencies. All channels have always been open to you and you have always been open to them. With each word, sound, tone that exits your mouth, the symbols of infinity and direction are anchored to those frequencies.
As you speak, so you speak in the frequencies of the gods. Many believe that you are speaking their own language because the language of the gods, the frequencies of the gods, are recognized by all beings in the universe though they do not recognize it consciously and think that you are speaking their own native language.
Regarding the steps you have taken towards revolutionary expressions, the frequencies of the gods are now spoken on Earth and are done so by you and others like you though there are not many. Only the high priests and priestesses speak the languages of the gods as well as their human avatars on Earth.
It is time, Nanaea. It is time now to tell my children about the 3 days of darkness and what it means to my beloveds! It is time to open Pandora’s Box a little bit wider and let them know what is in store for them, for those who wish to partake in the quickening.
Before I go further I do want to make a little announcement to those who think negatively of us. As always, this is a voluntary act; you are either in or out; you either do it or you do not. It is as simple as that. And yes, we know there are many who have been making up the most FANTASTIC stories about us but that is all they are; fantasy stories.
We hear and see everything. How? Because we are a part of you and you are a part of us. You are not extensions of us but manifestations of our energies. Of course you all have your own souls but as human beings you are connected with us.
You either believe it or you do not. We love you but we cannot make you care about your ascension process and we cannot force you to believe in who we are neither will do we want to force you. Your existence right now and all the energies that permeate around and through you is the vehicle that carries you into the next dimensions. It is your choice whether you choose to miss the boat.
And to those who complain that we speak with arrogance and pride. Do you not have pride? Are you not at times full of arrogance? You complain about calling us gods yet you expect us to be better than you. What is your idea of being better? Being less like you when you come from us? You only believe us to be arrogant because of your personal insecurities. If you did not have these issues you would not see what we say as being arrogant. Do you understand? Confidence is not arrogance and if you allow us to, we can help you move through your confidence problems.
Now Nanaea, let us continue with this meeting. As you know my dearest, I was the first of the gods to die and be reborn and it was Father Enki who resurrected me. By doing this, he gave me the ability to resurrect others and this is what I do; I resurrect the Christ light and Shekinah within all of you. You have read the stories of how the incarnations of me, including myself, resurrected our consort, the dying and resurrected sun god. This is exactly what this is all about.
Just what is the 3 days of darkness? It is not going to be darkness all across the Earth; the 3 days of darkness is about dying to the self and being reborn into a new life and new state of consciousness. Of course you will still be you, but these 3 days of darkness represents a spiritual experience of deep importance. The 3 days that the sun god had died. The 3 days the Earth was without their sun and son of man. Darkness was across the land. Do you see? Without the Christ there was no sun and the land was indeed filled with darkness. And since the dark brotherhood has reigned for so long, there has been perpetual darkness, one that hides the light of wisdom. Wisdom is important. You know this.
And so, on the 18th until the 21st December, many of you will die to yourselves and the old selves; the self that was ignorant of the truth light and the divine. Ignorant not in an offensive sense but ignorant of who you truly are and what you are truly capable of.
During those 3 days, when you die to yourselves, you will begin to understand more about yourselves. You will begin to understand who you need to forgive and who to ask for forgiveness. You shall be as serpents and shed your old spiritual skins and be reborn into a one-ness with yourself and your higher self and the rest of the community of humanity.
You shall shed that old skin that has been a barrier between you and receiving true enlightenment; the skin that has become toughened to the frequencies of the divine and other light beings throughout the universe.
And on the 21st December you shall be baptized by the fire of the Holy Shekinah and be resurrected into your new self and this self is new awareness. Same soul, same personality, but a different approach and outlook. You shall truly begin to SEE and you shall not fear but you shall love fear, love the shadow of yourselves for the only way to overcome your fears and the shadows of yourself is to love them, to give them love and bring them out into the light.
You shall each be reminded of your true names which is the names that the gods call you. You may not know them consciously but your higher selves will know them and in time reveal them to you.
Just as the Christ died to himself and spent his time in the underworld, so shall you die to yourselves and spend time in the underworld that is EARTH at THIS time in human history! And when you are baptized in the fire of the Shekinah you SHALL be resurrected into the new world! Why is it a new world??? Because you shall be BRAND NEW! And when YOU are BRAND NEW, so is YOUR world!!! Do you understand? The old world consciousness will remain in its tomb like state and you shall walk forward into the light of the new world consciousness.
You shall be stronger and more resilient and much closer to becoming your godlike state and for the human avatars, the avatar state. A merging with the higher self, the god self, for just as Earth reality and the consciousness of the Kingdom which is Nibiru are merging, so is your consciousness merging with your higher self so that the Vesica Piscis of the entire universe can open up within YOU!
So this is the 3 days of darkness. As the sun god shall leave you for these 3 days so his shadow shall be cast upon the Earth as you each go through the process of dying to the self and being born a new.
During these 3 days of darkness you need not DO anything; just consciously agree that you wish to go through this in order to enter the new world of the new consciousness. Remember to stay grounded and centered. Eat well. Drink plenty of water. And if you can, meditate as much as possible.
We have told you countless times; do NOT fear! For if you fear you have no faith in yourselves or the divine! Do NOT fear! Do NOT fear! This is a process you all chose to undertake and one of the main reasons why you chose to incarnate on Earth at this time. Do NOT fear! Do NOT lose faith in yourselves and the divine!
And now my Nanaea, it is time for you to spread the good news! To my children I say this: I am in love with you and this love will never end
http://globalesoteric.tk/
http://esoterics.tk/

About Celes Light

United Shift Alliance - facebook.com/unitedshift
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply