breaking

World View

World View

Be a part of Global Change!

✦ ✦ Unlabelled ✦ Would You Like To Enter The World’s First Intention Energy Circle?

Share This



In 2009 a man started the first Intention Energy Circle 
of its kind.  It started by first gathering world-class doctors, authors, and spiritual masters to teach their secrets every day on a live tele-seminar.   
But then things got deeper, and before each call, Darius began taking the first 
10 minutes to set a sacred space, and  have the entire group hold the same 
 intention, in the same moment in time. As more and more people began to â€¨
join the calls, a circle started to form. The same people would come back 
and vow their support - energetically and with their presence and time.
They started to hold the sacred space too.  Not before long, thousands and 
thousands of people were joining forces together and setting the SAME intention
at the exact same time - over and over again! 
 
Can you imagine the power of THOUSANDS of people uniting  in spiritual oneness? 
At such a high vibrating frequency, when combining so much positive energy into one intentional space, crazy things start to happen… … like transformation happening faster 
because you’ve plugged into a pre- existing, high vibrational energy, a limitless wellspring of personal power that does the work FOR you …  … that leaves people feeling instant improvement after their first call…  

Or, how even the most skeptical at first cannot HELP to transform because the 
group momentum is so strong - a force impossible to deny!
Still, even to this day, this Intention Energy Circle is alive and thriving, with more and 
more people joining it every day, Monday  through Friday, five days a week (all 
season long). 
In fact they are going on their 7th season straight, which is why now they are attracting
more and more high-quality people who are simply READY to stop being a slave to their
past failures and START to live outrageously
ALIVE!

Would you like to attend, for free?  Click here: http://goo.gl/vEYvFL
Once you enter the circle, you’ll get all sorts of free tools and resources you can use and
see results almost immediately. 
Then you’ll realize there is more to the circle than just a free 10 minute energy boost each day.  There’s a free live call every day â€¨featuring a world-class expert in their field.  

This includes learning from masters in alternative health and wellness, spiritual
development, relationships, energy healing, and receiving thought provoking insight into
the cutting edge of scientific technology.
 How do I know all of this?  Because I am one of the presenters this season, and I would
really LOVE if you join me in the Intention Energy Circle, and I would love your support.
 I hope you allow me to teach you the brand new material I’ve been working on to share
with you.  The only way to get it though is to register and meet me inside:
 http://goo.gl/vEYvFL

Thank you for reading! 


P.S. See what other members are now saying: 
“I am so grateful. I love you all. I love all the people around the globe whom I 
connect with during these calls.”
 
 
-Eliza, Oklahoma 

“I especially love the intention circles and really feel a fantastic connection with the energy of 
love we are all sharing.”
 
 
-Namaste, Jan Dooley 

“I can actually feel myself expanding and becoming a bigger, more capable and loving person from the inside out and I couldn’t do it without ALL of you!” 
-Amy Hart, Farmington, CT 
 

“I have always wanted to do this and so happy I finally got to this time.  I just can not Thank you enough for the magic I’m learning about myself” 
 
-Aaron Skopal, Chicago IL 

“I was lost and seeking answers and guidance  that was right for me. I found that with you.” 
-Kathy Suclin, Virginia 

“I am thinking differently and all I did, was listen to your recordings and call 
in on the phone!”
 
 
-Jennifer  Feymor, Longmount, Co
 
“My life is more peaceful, more intimate and more miraculous, and synchronous from the Heart, period!”
 -Love, Sangita

About ImpactX

United Shift Alliance - facebook.com/unitedshift
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply